Analyst-Order to Cash Processing - #1159254
Date: May 14, 2022
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Cash Application Processing
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at What would you do
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Cash Application Processing team focuses on solving queries related to cash applications and coordination with the customers. The role requires a good understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, reconciliation of suspense account in cash application, and process them from payment receipt to finalization. What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.