Talent Acquisition Sourcer - #1159257
Date: May 14, 2022
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
Ready to help build IBM's biggest asset - its talent As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM's future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
As a Talent Sourcer will have deep domain expertise in recruiting for one of the IBM strategic skills investment areas for 2021 . The Talent Sourcer will work across TA creating synergy, capturing best practices, and delivering results for a specific skills pipeline.
What you will do (Responsibilities)
- Partner with our internal recruitment team and hiring community to understand the specific sector, industry and service line requirements for open opportunities
- Interpret the business hiring requirements and translate them into successful recruitment strategies and solutions
- Identify, attract and introduce IBM to the best and most diverse talent in the marketplace by providing market and compete intelligence, screening and evaluating candidates as appropriate
- Demonstrate speed and quality in attracting passive talent and recommend strategies in accelerate our hiring practices
- Effectively communicate with the internal recruiting and hiring management teams to determine the status and effectiveness of the recruiting channels for each open position
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the hiring team, candidates and external professional and community organizations to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Develop a network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and hiring team to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Leverage the internet, including social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent for frequently hired roles within assigned group.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5-8 years of experience in:
- Social Media and Candidate Channel attraction
- Successful track record in all levels of recruiting
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to meet business needs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise